All About Me Collage

When I was making this collage, I had a hard time deciding how it represented me. I got in my head and started to overthink, which I tend to do very much. It was difficult for me to find things that show my personality because, as many have told me, I can be very bland. I couldn’t think of anything that would represent me as a person, so I started to ask a few friends to tell what is easily noticed when I walk into a room. Many of my friends said it was always a book. I’m guessing they meant that I always carry a book with me, and I think that is significant about me mainly because I don’t like talking much.
Another one of my friends had told me that I quiet, but I express myself with music. I didn’t think of this because I don’t pay much attention to what I listen to; I only listen to the words and/or beats and decide that I like the song. However, I know that my music taste is small and limited, not because I’m picky but because I spend most of my time losing myself in books. When I read, I usually read books on my phone because I’m always running errands with my mom. I couldn’t think of any way to express my love for books or reading or losing yourself in another world.
I tried to keep my collage small because I’m not really the type of person to have many things on a picture. I’m easily read, and that is both a weakness as well as a strength. I like the fact that I don’t confuse many people because I don’t talk much. However, I don’t like being read by people who don’t have good intentions because they’ll know my likes and dislikes. My personality can be a little weird because I’m timid when I meet new people, and I don’t like being stared at because it makes me nervous.